Outlook Date Navigator

A

Anonymous

I am a new user of the Outlook GTD add-in. I have one of the pre-set Day/Week/Month/Tasks (GTD) views open, and it does not show the date navigator above the Taskpad (the small calendars). For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get the date navigator to show. Can someone help? Thanks a bunch!

jerendeb

Registered
Date Navigator

Using your mouse slowly go to the top of the taskview portion of the screen. Your cursor should change from an arrow to what looks like an "=" with a little arrow pointing on the top & bottom. At that point a dark bar _____ should appear. Holding your left mouse button down drag that bar down & you should see some of the months. You can adjust the taskpad from there vertically & horizontally to show 1,2,3, wide etc. or show the whole year & do the opposite of your original issue - showing only the date navigator with no taskpad.

A

Anonymous

Outlook Date Navigator

Yeah, I can get the bar to resize, but it won't resize to show the Date Navigator. I can't lower the top of the taskpad.

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated. I have the Date Navigator in my other views.

Thanks for the help!

Chip

A

Anonymous

Outlook Date Navigator

Oops. I got it. I just wasn't pulling down a full calendar width. :oops:

Thanks a ton for the help!

Chip