• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook for MAC 2011

I'm on a MAC and use Microsoft Outlook for MAC 2011. It doesn't have To-Do lists. Is there a special set-up guide for MACs? Or is there a Add-in for the Outlook available?
Thanks.
 
We do not have a GTD Setup Guide yet for Outlook for Mac. It's in my queue to do. No estimate on release (I'm careful to not give release dates, as things do shift.)

It does have Tasks lists. Same as Outlook for PC.

Netcentrics does not make a GTD Add-in for the Mac version.

Attached files
 
Outlook for MAC 2011

Omnifocus is the only thing I found when I switched to the Mac and OL2011. I used to have PC with the add in and it was great. That said, OF does make me "focus" more on managing task and projects where GTD for Outlook is integrated (good) but a little cumbersome inside outlook. OF does make you double entry but maybe there is a 3rd party software that would link the two.

i just started so I used the free 15 day trail from OF.
 
rjanney;100851 said:
OF does make you double entry but maybe there is a 3rd party software that would link the two.

If you google for "omnifocus outlook script", you'll find some scripts which allow you to clip into OF.
 
Top