• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook Form Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter theman
  • Start date Start date
T

theman

Guest
Hello,

I have accidently embedded an outlook message attachment into a customized contacts form. it is related to the anneversary filed that i had temporarily chosen.

I cannot for the life of me get the embedded object out of the notes field no matter how i try

any help greatly appreciated. I put alot of work into the form and hate to have to start over.

andrew
 
Top