• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook, GTD...help?

  • Thread starter Thread starter avrum68
  • Start date Start date
A

avrum68

Guest
I'm having a problems customizing my taskpad and making 'em stick i.e. I lose all my changes when I close Outlook. HOWEVER...this isn't happening to the customizing I've done to "Task".

To clarify:
Task: the standalone function within outlook that you can open in a new window

taskpad:
the option to have tasks nested into your calender view.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Top