• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook: How do I change the order of 'My Shortcuts'?

  • Thread starter Thread starter patrea
  • Start date Start date
P

patrea

Guest
I've just got the pdf GTD guide for Outlook - is there some way of changing the order in which 'My Shortcuts', the left hand colum, appears in Outlook? Because otherwise, the new files I set up will appear a long way down - I've set up a lot of Outlook files (in Outlook 2000).
Thanks!
 
Top