• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook/Office Web Apps a possibility?

Hi.

I do not have Microsoft Office, an actual Outlook program. However, I do use outlook(dot)com as my mail system, as well as the related Calendar and SkyDrive apps. Within SkyDrive the ability to creak OneNote notebooks and folders within for note taking and organizing. I downloaded the GTD & Outlook 2010 setup guide, but the Web version of outlook and corresponding apps are much different. For example, the Calendar app has a Task page, but Outlook doesn't.

Has anyone set up a GTD system mainly relying on the Outlook/Office WEB apps?
I'd love some help, ideas.
 
Top