• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook/OneNote Projects

  • Thread starter Thread starter BulldogTN
  • Start date Start date
B

BulldogTN

Guest
I have been use both OneNote and the "Projects as Contacts" in Outlook methodology for awhile. I wanted some way to use OneNote for my larger projects, to gather reference materials, take notes during meeting, etc. and link them back to my Project in Outlook.

Turned out to be easier than I thought - create a subfolder in your "My Notebook" directory called "Projects". Then in OneNote create new sections in that subdirectory.

Since each section is a separate ".one" file, it is eay in Outlook to Insert a new Item as a shortcut to that particulate project ".one" file.
 
Top