• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook Today Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike
  • Start date Start date
M

mike

Guest
Hi,

I'm new to this, having only one week under my belt, but so far so good!

My question is this, I have several categories in tasks that are collapsed when I look at tasks (someday/maybe etc) However, in Outlook Today, they are expanded, is there any way to keep them collapsed in this view as well?

Sorry if this is confusing or has been asked before.

Thanks,

Mike
 
mike said:
My question is this, I have several categories in tasks that are collapsed when I look at tasks (someday/maybe etc) However, in Outlook Today, they are expanded, is there any way to keep them collapsed in this view as well?

Well, technically the "customization" you can do is limited. What I did was create a "dashboard" which is essentially a type of Outlook Today page which you make yourself. Take a look at this site:

http://www.katywhitton.com/flipping/index.asp?view=display&ID=404

I took the sample on this site and edited it myself to do what I wanted.

Good luck,
Tom S.
 
Top