• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Palm AppShelf Launcher

  • Thread starter Thread starter caropepe
  • Start date Start date
C

caropepe

Guest
I recently came across a Palm launcher called "AppShelf".

One of the cool things that made me think of GTD was the ability to see both the appointments and tasks within the launcher.

I don't know about you, but I tend to always go back to the launcher when done with an application, and this is where it starts again the next time I fire it up. By doing this I tend to not view my appointments or task list nearly as often as I should.

Anyway, here are a couple of links if you're interested:

http://www.1src.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81504&highlight=Appshelf -- General Discussion

http://www.jade.dti.ne.jp/~imazeki/palm/APsh/index-e.html -- AppShelf Homepage

http://www.kellyedwards.com/comet.htm -- A great tutorial about AppShelf

Keep in mind that the author of the application is from Japan and english is his second language -- some of the menu items take a little figuring out;-)

Joe
 
Top