Palm plain vanilla set up

A

Anonymous

I just bought a reconditioned Palm C -. Since I have not been using a Palm I thought the best NA would be to use the plain vanilla set up that David describes. My question involves the "memo lists". I have put several in and when I go to click it perhaps one of the items from another list shows up as well- I assume it has to do with my method of ennteing or saving the items. Anyway, any help there would be appreciaciated- I have put thes in using the keyboard.
Related, I have noticed mentions of Datebk5,Bonsai,Shadow and NoteStudio. What would be the easiest set up for a not so technologically savvy GTD guy? Many thanks. James

A

Anonymous

James

Not quite sure what your problem is - could you try and give more detail?

Are you assigning a category to each memo? When you go into the Memo Application, which category displays in the top right corner?

Perhaps if you can give more detail you might get a few more replies.

Regards
jac

severance1970

Registered
My question involves the "memo lists". I have put several in and when I go to click it perhaps one of the items from another list shows up as well- I assume it has to do with my method of ennteing or saving the items.

Sounds like you might be unwittingly saving the memo in the "Unfiled" category instead of the category you created for the each memo. This assumes that by "memo list" you mean category.