• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

PDA choice

When you go through the process order for buying an iPad, the compatible Bluetooth wireless Apple keyboard will appear as a choice (separate from the dockable keyboard, which I did not what).

I purchased three of the Apple wireless keyboards when I pre-purchased iPads. They have already arrived.

Specifics:

MC184LL/A
Apple Wireless Keyboard

I suspect they work with other Apple computers as well. It specifically indicates on the box that they are Bluetooth.

They are very nice.

rdgeorge
 
Top