• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Personal Brain

Is anyone using Personal Brain to organize their lists and projects. I heard about this product on a GTD podcast and downloaded the program for a 30 day free trial. I have since purchased the product and love it.

I'd like to compare notes with someone else who is using it in this way. Is anyone out there?
~ mary
 
Personal Brain

Thanks Kelly and May for your replies. I have watched the David Allen video and I'm just about to check out your link May.
 
Top