• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

personalbrain 4.0.9.1

Expensive!

I used Personal Brain 3.0 for a while, downloaded the 4.X version sometime last month. While I really love the visuals and the mind mapping intuitiveness... I think the product is too expensive for the average individual. $99 for the Core edition if you are upgrading from 3.X. $149 for Core edition retail.

Again, great product... just too costly.
 
3D Topicscape

A less-pricey option is 3D Topicscape and it can import pba files exported by PB3 and PB4. Has the advantage of a 3D view. A big Plex in Brain is much easier to explore when imported and viewed in a 3D landscape.

It does need a pretty capable 3D graphics card, though.

Roy
 
Top