• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Physical sub-folders (tip)

  • Thread starter Thread starter aef
  • Start date Start date
A

aef

Guest
Not sure if this post should actually go in the other forum, but here goes...

(Note that the paper sizes are UK/European ones.)

I use standard foolscape manilla half-flap "wallet" folders for all my paper filing at work. In addition to these, I've found a use for the simple square-cut "fold-in-half" folders. I don't normally like these, as paper can fall out of them too easily, but with a little trimming they can be used inside a "wallet" folder, to give you a sub-folder. Uses are left to the imagination of the reader; I've found several :-)

aef
 
Top