• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Please help! Someday is missing?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter egg
  • Start date Start date
E

egg

Guest
Using the GTD plugin, when I try to assign an action to a new email - the 'someday' option is missing from my list.

But it's still in the master list and when I edit other tasks, it's still there.

I've done the task update option, but still the problem continues.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
 
God, just realised - must be the monday morning syndrome.

Someday is only used when you click on the Someday button! Not when making an action

problem solved :-)
 
Top