• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

PocketMOD for HipsterPDA and Paper users

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bernard
  • Start date Start date
B

Bernard

Guest
I use My Life Organized to manage my lists on my computer at home and work. When I am mobile however, I prefer paper lists. Nothing beats the versatility and convinence of a blank page.

I used to use the back of envelopes and trifold junk mail letters for my lists. However I discovered this crazy new way of folding paper into a booklet that amazing. It puts all my lists in a compact package without staples. The video and instructions are at PocketMOD

You can also make a printable template, but that is a waste of time.
 
I use it as a backup for critical information when I travel overseas. I record hotel reservation details, credit card PINs, important contacts etc.
 
Loved PocketMod

I loved that link...and I made a printable template and had a lot of fun deciding what I wanted in it.....don't know if I'll ever use it but I thought it was a blast. Thanks!
 
Top