• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Printing Tasks from Outlook (e.g. Projects, etc)

  • Thread starter Thread starter chriskeller351
  • Start date Start date
C

chriskeller351

Guest
Hello

I am a bit of a newbie here -- I purchased and installed the Outlook Instructions and created the GTD templates myself. I'm extremely happy and proud of where it is taking me.

Question -- When I go to print out my task list, which includes my Project Categorie tasks, my notes (in which I have the steps I have outlined as next action steps to work through), they get lost in the print out because Outlook does not do a "word wrap" on each line.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I apologize if this is a repeat post; I'm not sure of the best way to work my way through all of the posts.

Oh - lastly - I know that there is a special private section of the web site for people who purchased the software, but since I purchased only the instructions to build the same application that the software does, is there any way that I can get access to the other message board? Do I need it?

THANKS!!!

Chris
 
Top