Private Conversations are missing!

PTKen

Registered
Hello. I have just logged into the new forum for the first time. I do not see any of the private conversations I had going. Have those been deleted? Are they archived someplace where I can retrieve the information in them?

Thanks.
Ken

(Just saw the thread in the other section for posts about the new forum. I don't seem to have a way to delete this message or move it to another topic. Sorry for the misfile...)

Last edited:

trmikie

Registered
Hi PTKen

You have to click on the persons name and then start a conversation. Did you look under your personal details? Conversations are there.

Michael

PTKen

Registered
Thank you for your reply. I did see where I can start a new conversation. I am looking for previous conversations (before the forum switched to the new format) that I want to refer to. I have a lot of good information there that I don't want to lose.

PTKen

Registered
I've seen that. There are not any of my old conversations there. It seems they were not migrated.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Hi Ken, we're looking into this. I'm sorry to say that the private conversations were not part of the migration, but we may be able to migrate them still.