• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Problems with Jott

I was using Jott very successfully for voice to text notes that were then emailed to me. I loved it because it allowed me to capture thoughts, ideas and next actions while in the car driving when I couldn't write anything down.

All of the sudden the transcribed messages stopped being emailed to me. I know the problem isn't my settings because the "Do Note Transcribe" check box in my settings is unchecked.

I have emailed Jott support several times with no response.

Has anyone else had similar trouble with Jott that you were able to figure out, and if so, what did you do?

Thanks!
 
Yes, Jott has gone south

I have had exactly the same issues with Jott.
I too have contacted them - and they were of little help.

Too bad...such potential...
 
Top