• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Project forms for add-in-less Outlook

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lonewolf
  • Start date Start date
L

Lonewolf

Guest
Hello, I have been lurking here for a while and have learned alot - Thanks to all!

My question is does the new Project form from Bollinger (or the original one) require the Netcentrics GTD add-in to work? I just bought an updated Office with Outlook 2003 and have to wait for the bank account to recover before I can think about getting the add-in. But I like what I see with the project form. Could this form be made to work "stand alone" well enough to not need the other software? I realize that I wouldn't have all of the bells and whistles but could it work?

The other method I have been thinking of is the Contacts as Projects method. Any thoughts to which is better for a plain Outlook install?

Thanks.
Jared
 
Top