• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Project Master List

Daniel Anderson

Registered
Hi everyone, just starting the implementation and getting my digital tools in order.

Question I have is that I will be using Microsoft ToDo, OneNote and Outlook.

Actions: Outlook Tasks / ToDo
Reference: OneNote
Project Support Materials: OneNote.

Question is what to use for the Project Master List.....

Any advice?
 
Hi everyone, just starting the implementation and getting my digital tools in order.

Question I have is that I will be using Microsoft ToDo, OneNote and Outlook.

Actions: Outlook Tasks / ToDo
Reference: OneNote
Project Support Materials: OneNote.

Question is what to use for the Project Master List.....

Any advice?

The project list is just another list, so it’s usually and conveniently kept with your other lists. Some people like to split the list up, e.g. work/personal or perhaps a delegated project list.
 
When I looked at Microsoft to-do I created a list section called Projects - The projects were simply tasks nested under that section based on area of focus (sales, clients). Worked fine but I didn't want my personal information on there or two separate lists.
 
When I looked at Microsoft to-do I created a list section called Projects - The projects were simply tasks nested under that section based on area of focus (sales, clients). Worked fine but I didn't want my personal information on there or two separate lists.
I think what I am going to try out is ToDo as the Project Master List, then place a link to the OneNote Section for the Support Materials (if there are any)
 
Top