• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Projects - time

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
Hi

I am using 12 months as the maximum time limit for a project. Anything after that is a goal in my book. I think I saw David Allen refer to projects as anything with more than one action upto 12 months in the future. Does anyone else set a time limit on what constitutes a project as opposed to a goal?
 
Top