Projets Plans Notes vs Projects Goals

bturc

Registered
Hello,

I've just got the coordinator. I think this product is amazing. However, I'm still puzzled with the Projets Plans Notes tabs vs Projects Goals.

For one of my project, there is a couple of ticket number that need to be track on a fair number of days. Where should I put it?

I got the explanaition for each tab in the coordinator, but I still don't get it.

Let me know!

Thank you in advance

Bruno T.

Liz_Harward

Registered
Projets Plans Notes vs Projects Goals

Hi Bruno,

Liz Harward here from the products department. I am not a coach but I help folks with product questions and think I understand what may be the issue here.

In the paper planner those two sections are Projects/Goals and Project Plan Notes.

On the tab of the planner it looks like Project Goals, but it really should have a slash between those words as it refers to both Projects and then to Goals.

The section for Projects/Goals refers to lists of all your projects that you need to complete as well as goals you wish to accomplish and ideal scenarios around any of your projects or goals.

The section for Project Plan Notes includes any planning on individual projects, it can include all the pieces to that project and notes on various aspect or people involved and how to move forward on that one project.
It is the place to track progress on the project and a section you would come back and review each week. Some projects may require more planning then others for instance on some of my projects the next action is on a list but the completion of that action will determine the next action so I don't track that project say as much as I would a more complicated one. It really is up to you how you track or manage those lists. Let me know if this answers your question, if not I can have a coach chime in as well.