• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Ramco Training: Effective Info Management: Have you been?

My law firm just rolled into an updated Exchange server and Outlook 2003, so our administrator is looking into a couple of Outlook courses for our lawyers and staff. She sent me a link to Ramco Training, which is who we use to train our staff. One of the courses they offer is called "Effective Information Management with Outlook 2003" I laughed when I read the course outline. People here should find that it looks familiar. Here's a link to it:

http://www.ramco-training.com/ao/10000a01.doc

Has anyone in the Pac NW been to this course? I'm wondering how much it actually borrows from GTD.
 
Top