Random Question on Webinar...DA's World mind map

Andrea7

Registered
I listen to a number of the webinars in the car on the way to / from work. In one of the webinar's David explains a mindmap he references daily called DA's world. I thought it was such a great idea! I have a few minutes of discretionary time and I wanted to start my own version based on his set-up. Of course I can't remember all the items he referenced and I now can't find which webinar this was in. I am hoping that one of my fellow Connect members might know which webinar this tidbit was in so I can reference back or the items on "DA's World". Is anyone familiar with this?

Thanks in advance!
Andrea

Andrea7

Registered
kelstarrising - thanks, that wasn't it but I did manage to stumble onto it again this morning, recycling some older podcasts. I just searched the teleseminar title and found the thread David posted a copy in.

Is there a full list of the podcasts with descriptions I could download? I know you can search by topic, track, but a full comprehensive list would be fantastic. I could then note the ones I have listened to/watched and add any relevant notes.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Andrea7 said:
Is there a full list of the podcasts with descriptions I could download?

Hi Andrea,

That's a good idea. We don't have a list like that at the moment, but I'll look into what it would take to make it happen.

hcparker

Registered
After giving up on mindmapping a year or so ago I've gotten back into it again recently. For some reason it really resonates with me now, whereas a year ago I just couldn't get into it.

Andrea, where did you find David's mindmap? I've looked but have had no luck.

John, I second Andrea's idea about the comprehensive list. That would really be helpful!

ArcCaster

Registered
Just looked at it -- it has four top-level branches -- and what I saw resonated strongly with some themes that have come up from time to time in this forum: namely outcome focusing, and planning days ahead of time instead of purely spontaneously being guided by next action lists.

Those branches are "Main Attention" and "This Week"