• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Read Review Basket

This might sound basic, but I'm looking for suggestions on a really solid Read & Review basket. Anyone have any wisdom to share on what they've tried and landed on?

I would like to have one that inspires me while also being highly functional and easy to put stuff into, take stuff out of, and be able to easily identify the "stuff" that is in there.

I think I'm looking for some kind of basket/shelf that I can keep by my bedstand that can handle books, single papers, catalogues, etc.

Any thoughts?
 
Top