• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Ready For Anything weekly discussion

Like many of you I purchased David Allen's "Ready For Anything" this past summer and really enjoyed the book. Since the book has 52 chapters, and a year has 52 weeks, I thought that it would be nice to focus each week on one chapter and use this as a tool for increased productivity throughout 2004. I think each chapter deserves more than a single 5-10 minute reading. (Yes, I read slow!)

If anyone else has read this book and is interested in either discussing it and/or participating in the chapter/week focus, I have established a new Yahoo! Discussion group for this at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ready4Anything/

Thanks,
Ricky
 
Top