• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Realplayer Palm to PC?

About a year ago I loaded a CD into my palm.

Since then, the CD has become scratched, so I thought I might transfer the file on my Palm back to PC and burn a new copy.

Can’t figure out how to do it though!!

Anyone out there ever manage this?

Thanks!

Dave
 
Not sure because if I remember correctly the HotSync manager does some file conversion on stuff that gets sent down to the Palm (others chime in here, I may be wrong about RP files).

Having said that, I've had some luck with using toothpaste to remove CD/DVD scratches. Use gently...
 
Top