• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

rec'd to improve skills by listening?

I have an 8 hour bus ride coming up and I am one of those people that can't read, write, or type on buses. I am looking for something worth listening to that can help me get a little more savvy with just about anything that will improve my productivity or relationships, such as finances, basic computer technology, project planning and management, negotiation or some other productivity skills. I have DA's fast Cds but I have grown tired of them for the time being. If I can get the CDs from Barnes and Noble, Amazon or my library, that would be a plus.
 
I listen to lecture courses from The Teaching Company, http://www.teach12.com. They record college professors lecturing on all kinds of topics, and present them in CD or DVD format. I've been a happy customer for about 5 years. But watch for the sale prices -- every course goes on sale at least once a year, and that's when you want to buy it. Paying full price gets pretty expensive.
 
Top