Recording of today's GTD Office Hour is available

boomer70

Registered
I listened to the recording on a long drive yesterday. Very good and thought provoking. Maybe I am missing it but is there a way to get alerts for upcoming live webinars/sessions instead of waiting for them to be posted? I only get into the forums every 2-3 weeks when I have some downtime so miss any announcements here.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
I listened to the recording on a long drive yesterday. Very good and thought provoking. Maybe I am missing it but is there a way to get alerts for upcoming live webinars/sessions instead of waiting for them to be posted? I only get into the forums every 2-3 weeks when I have some downtime so miss any announcements here.
Thanks for spending your drive time with that recording. There are two other ways to know about live webinars, besides looking at the forums. One is to look at the top of the webinars panel, which is on the right side of GTD Connect pages. Upcoming live webinars are listed at the top with registration links. The other way is that every 3–6 weeks we send an email to members that summarizes new content, and includes information about upcoming live webinars. You can email connect@davidco.com and we'll make sure you are on the list to receive those emails. The next one will be sent this week.

boomer70

Registered
Thanks for spending your drive time with that recording. There are two other ways to know about live webinars, besides looking at the forums. One is to look at the top of the webinars panel, which is on the right side of GTD Connect pages. Upcoming live webinars are listed at the top with registration links. The other way is that every 3–6 weeks we send an email to members that summarizes new content, and includes information about upcoming live webinars. You can email connect@davidco.com and we'll make sure you are on the list to receive those emails. The next one will be sent this week.
Thank you John!