• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Recovering data for client

I am fixing a computer for a client who uses GTD with Outlook 2010. His computer crashed (badly infected) so I recovered all the data I could and have reformatted and am reinstalling. I am not a user of GTD so I am not sure how to proceed. I was able to save all the files associated with Outlook 2010 including his .pst files. I was able to save the GTD folder from program files which I see has a .pst file in it.

How do I integrate the GTD info into Outlook?

thanks
 
Also if it was infected, did you scan it with a virus scanner first?
No point recovering data later on. You will recover the virus too. :P
 
Top