• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Recovering lost email in outlook express after compacting

I have outlook express 6 for a email client. I was getting reminded to compact my email messages every one in a while so I said yes and let it compact my messages ... now I don't see any email other than new email that has come in since I compacted the mail. But I did find some .bak files in the recycle bin ... How do I recover them? Does anyone know how to get my messages back? ... Please, help!
 
I have no idea, but I just copied & pasted your message subject into Google and many relevant-looking articles were displayed.
 
Thank you guys for your feedback and help. Sorry, that long time did not respond. This is because the issue was solved and I forgot to tell.) Thank you!
 
Top