• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Rollabind punch: hole dimensions/spacings, please?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joh
  • Start date Start date
J

Joh

Guest
Hi,

I'm modding some DIYPlanner forms but need to know margins and things to allow for Rollabind/Circa punched holes. I have no punch (arriving soon) or punched pages to measure.

Anyone have something they could measure for me, please? I need to know 'x' and 'y' - see image. Is 'y' variable? ie. can the hole spacing be adjusted on the punch?

Thank you!!
punch_question.gif
 
x = 5/16 inch (8mm)
y = 1 inch (25.4mm)

I don't have a Circa/Rollabind puinch, but I don't believe either dimension is variable.

-- Tammy
 
Top