• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Rolling Laptop Bag??

Hi,

I have been fortunate enough to secure a new position which means I will be working from Home and on the road rather than from an office.

I have been looking for a rolling laptop bag that can hold 2-3 days worth of clothes, toiletries, etc, as well as a laptop that can be checked into overhead compartments on infrequent plane trips.

I have seen the Swissgear/Wenger Patriot Laptop Bag which looks really cool, especially as I can leave part of the bag at the hotel as it also has a separate laptop bag that can go into the bigger bag (hope this makes sense).

Has anyone used this Bag or have any other recommendations for a suitable product that I can source in the UK.

I have put a link to the bag in question in case my wittering isn't clear!

http://www.misco.co.uk/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=280735&CatId=631

Thanks,

Ross
 
Look at Briggs and Riley. Reliable, durable, functional designs. Not cheap, but an iron-clad warranty. The "swiss army knife" stuff is somewhat less well made, and over-designed to look good before you buy, but not so practical. I've traveled for up to three weeks abroad on a combination of business and vacation with two bags: a Briggs and Riley carry-on and a Briggs and Riley backpack.
 
Hi

You need an Rolling Laptop Bag, as u said you have to work hard now then before, i must say, you can check luggageonline
i hope this will work for you.

Keep Sharing and Have a great time.....
 
Top