• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

rookie question: Outlook on pc, Palm Pilot inhand?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bunabayashi
  • Start date Start date
B

Bunabayashi

Guest
Hi everyone,

I'm contemplating purchasing the GTD for Outlook plug-in.... if I do so, what sort of functionality would that add to my Palm? I keep all of my GTD lists (save those which must be paper-based) on my Palm, but I do communicate heavily with email and rely on Outlook for all email correspondence...

Dave
 
The add-in is designed to help you implement GTD in Outlook - especially in processing e-mails. There is really no added functionality to the Palm side - except that a more organized Outlook = more organized Palm.
 
Top