RSS Feed is here...

eez

Registered
no luck here.

I'm using rssreader.

when i try to subscribe i get the message - "feed contains no title" and then the operation fails.

any suggestions?

W

Webmaster

Thanks for the catch! Checking out now. There is a missing <title> tag at the beginning, that causes it not to be complete. RSSreader doesn't like it.

It'll be fixed in a bit...

Thanks again : )

stargazer_rick

Registered
It's aggregating fine in Yahoo!'s RSS Headlines (BETA), except for the missing title, of course. The content is aggregating properly, however.

Thanks for adding this! Now, if I can just find out when new stuff is added to the main 'content' site. :D

A

Anonymous

Just tried it with RSSReader this morning. It works! Thanks so much!!

Elena

M

mochant

Woo Hoo!

Works great in NewsGator for Outlook. Thanks so much for making this happen!

A

Anonymous

Is there a program (preferably free) that I can d/l and use for this? TIA

A

Anonymous

Trillian News Plugin

The news plugin for Trillian shows all the formatting tags in the RSS feed. I haven't noticed this with major feeds I've been using (Wired, Slashdot, Yahoo!, etc.). Very good idea.

P

phoenix4

If you're on LiveJournal, I've created a syndication called gtd_messages. I think it's available to other users; if not, it's fairly simple to set up your own feed using the URL given in the first post.

A

Anonymous

Remove board name from Feed title

I would like to see the board name removed from the feed title. The board name only makes it difficult to quickly scan the topics.

CoachMike

Registered
Up until today, Bloglines would show a snippet of the article for each new posting on the board with the new RSS feed. Today I only see the subject of the article. If something has been changed in the RSS feed, please change it back because seeing just the subject of the article is not very helpful.

A

Anonymous

RSS Newsreader

For those Blogline readers, I'll trade you some of mine! RSS Reader is getting double posts. It's just the GTD Forum, not any other feed.

I have RSSReader check every hour for new content. Sometimes the double posts show up the next hour, sometimes not for five hours. No rhyme or reason I can see. :roll:

I'm still so happy to have it in RSS though! Thanks again to the crew!

Elena