Salesforce with GTD Methodology?

Jude Boudreaux

Registered
Hi everybody,

I was sure somebody has faced this before, but I'm not seeing much online so I figured I would ask. Is anybody out there using Salesforce well with GTD Principles and methods? I'd love to figure out a way so I don't have two different systems running, but not certain that there's any way around it.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts or help you can provide!

RedKevin

Registered
Did you get an answer to your question. I have the same question. I have not signed up with Salesforce yet. I use Nozbe for the GTD project management. I would also prefer not having 2 platforms.

Hi everybody,

I was sure somebody has faced this before, but I'm not seeing much online so I figured I would ask. Is anybody out there using Salesforce well with GTD Principles and methods? I'd love to figure out a way so I don't have two different systems running, but not certain that there's any way around it.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts or help you can provide!

Neil MacGregor

Registered
This is an excellent question. Having a functioning gtd system when so many corporates have non existent or clunky, non- integrated task / project / crm management always seems to mean doing it yourself then double handling to meet reporting requirements. A light at the end of that specific tunnel would be wonderful.

timlambros

Registered
Just had my first intro to Salesforce ... looks amazing! I asked the trainer if they had any experience with GTD and he hadn't heard. I listened with interest to Jason Atwood on the podcast and checked the Askus site but didn't see anything that might help us single users. Anybody manking any progress with GTD while using SAlesforce?