• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

scanning handwriting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
I recently started scanning all of my paper. Anyone have any tips on scanning handwritten notes? I'm not looking to ocr it, just to have a good image of it. Color scans are coming out to faint and lineart scans are sort of smudged. I've just tried varying dpi. Thanks.
 
With blue pen, or pencil, what i have had to do, is to move the contrast to quite dark. If its pencil, i have to move the contrast so far, the scanned image is quite dark. But it makes it readable, and doesn't bug me.

Coz
 
Top