• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Screen shots of GTD setups

I'm setting up my system and would love to see different screen shots of Mac, iPhone and iPad programs (I had PI before). Who is brave enough to show a screen copy of his calendar and action lists setup? :lol:
 
I use Todo from Appigo (Web, iPhone and Mac). I have attached screen-shots of the Web and iPhone versions. You can't see all of the lists in the iPhone version - they're just off the bottom of the screen.

For calendar I use Outlook at work and iCal at home on the Mac. The iPhone shows these calendars combined which works for me.

Attached files
 
Top