Search for posts you made?

Oogiem

Registered
Is there a way to search and get a list of all the postings you have made to the forum?

I tried advanced search by username but only got the most recent 2 or 3 postings.

I'm trying to find a particular post of mine and searching on terms I thought were in it isn't working so I thought I'd try the brute force method of trying to look at all my postings since mid October...

TesTeq

Registered
This is a very unfortunate limit for the most active forum users!

kelstarrising;83810 said:
Click on your forum name and select View Forum Posts. You should see up to 500.

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Hi TesTeq,

You're funny TesTeq. ;)You know that means you and maybe 4 other Forum members? But we get that it's important to you so we went back and dug even deeper into the Forum software and found where to change the results to show up to 3,000 posts.

Hope this works for you!

Kelly

Barb

Registered
As long as...

As long as I have less than you, Kelly, I'm good. I was hanging back there when you first took over to let you get ahead of me. Sometimes I wish I could do a "reset" to some other number....

Just remember, those of us with a high number of posts are not only active forum posters, we are also loyal, long-term Connect members. :p

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Barb--I would love for you to beat me on number of posts! These are your community Forums. You are one of the Forum Stars and we so appreciate all of you!

TesTeq

Registered
I take the challenge!

kelstarrising;83823 said:
Hi TesTeq,

You're funny TesTeq. ;)You know that means you and maybe 4 other Forum members? But we get that it's important to you so we went back and dug even deeper into the Forum software and found where to change the results to show up to 3,000 posts.

Hope this works for you!

Kelly

Thank you, Kelly. Now I can find my first post: http://www.davidco.com/forum/showthread.php?2329-Tungsten-T3&p=16181#post16181 !

And there's some room for my next 960 (now 959) insightful posts! :)

I take the challenge!

BjornLjunggren

Registered
Forum All-stars

This entry really gathered a lot of the Forum All-Stars. I enjoy your postings and hope there will be new upgrades in the software when new barriers are being breached! Keep it up! :D

I make about 2 posts a week and with that tempo I will be up to a 1000 in the year 2020 and TesTeq (2000+) in year 2030. You guys have written a lot! :shock: