Security Certificate Warning

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Hi Connect Members,

For those of you who experienced the Security Certificate warning this weekend, we're so sorry about that. We can assure you the Connect site is secure and the error has been resolved. Here is the official word from IT this morning:

Our technology team learned that this message was displayed on Sunday, and until approximately 8:30AM Pacific time this morning, due to a technical misconfiguration. If you chose to ignore the warning, you should have been able to use the website as normal, and all of your information would have still been transmitted securely. Again, this was a technical misconfiguration, and not an actual security issue with the site. The issue has been resolved now, so you should be able to continue using the site without seeing this warning message. I apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks for your understanding.​

Kelly

Derek

Registered
Wheew!

That's a relief - I thought I had something wrong or a virus on my home computer over the weekend! Thank you for the update, now I know we are still secure and can mark "run virus scan" off the project list ; )

-Derek