Seen This?

F

Frank Buck

Yes. In fact the president of the company sent me one complimentary several years ago. (I do time management workshops for teachers and others in the school business).

If you are using a paper planner, this one fits pretty well with the GtD ideas. You see a week at a glance. The pages are layed out where you have a good bit of room to make lists that are tied to a specific day. The paper is good heavy quality.

The drawback I see is that there is no "right-hand page" such as what you have with Day-Timers or Franklin-Covey. When I was using a Day-Timer, having a place to record info and then be able to get back to it quickly made all the difference in the world.

Frank

A

Anonymous

Hi Frank,

Prompted by your comment that you have taught time management to teachers, I went back to take a second look at this product. Would you actually recommend it for teachers? Is there enough room to include lesson plans? I didn't think so the first time I looked, but I'm wondering if the professional size might have enough room.

Thanks for your help.

A

Anonymous

Probably not, not unless your lesson plans are very brief notes. If so, you could use the "Daily Things to Do" section. (The bottom 1/3 of each week is marked off in hour time blocks for appointments, the middle 1/3 for to-dos that are specific to that day, and the top 1/3 which would be good for GtD lists.) That middle section could serve as a space for lesson plans for a secondary teacher who teaches the same one or two subjects all day long.

If you are wanting to combine a lesson plan book, calendar, to-dos, etc. into one book, a better bet would be to start with a lesson plan book. One two-page spread would be your lessons. Flip the page, and the next two-page spread would be appointments, lists, documentation, etc.

A

Anonymous

Oh well, that last post listed me as Guest instead of by name. It was from Frank Buck