• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

setting up Oxios in Windows Mobile

Hello
I have a Motorola Q and use windows mobile. I just installed Oxios to organize my tasks. Can anyone give me any input on setting up the view? Is there a way to separate by catagory and have the catagory names show in the view?
I would love to hear from anyone using this and happy with it? Any input or links to help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks . . .
 
Top