• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Sharing a GTD Cheat Sheet I made (9 pages)

chamarin

Registered
HI all,

Quoted from the book: "How long will it take you to feel confident that you can deliver to yourself the outcomes you commit to? My experience is that it will be at least two years of implementing and habituating this methodology to get to that level of self-confidence."

In order to facilitate my "implementing and habituating" of the GTD methodology, I produced a Cheat Sheet. Here it is:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ERedIlBHsyZOTVyUUjfW2DfTMUSTqlkT/view?usp=sharing

There is one page for each step: capturing, clarifying, organizing, etc. It contains both actions to do and the explanation behind them.

I'm so so so grateful for the GTD methodology. It feels like I was constantly gasping for air, and suddenly I stumbled upon an unlimited bottle of oxygen! Yay!

Cheers!
chamarin
 
Top