• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Size limit on memos on Palm: help!

I just discovered, to my great distress, that there appears to be a size limit on Palm Memos. Has anyone figured out a way around this? It does not appear to be a memory issue -- I can still add onto other memos, but I can't make the memo that I'm working on any longer. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
 
On my palm (though an old Palm Vx) there is a 4k limit on the palms. Good news is that there are lots of replacements for the memo application out there. Some freeware some shareware.

Do a search on memo 4k limit palm and you should get some more info and lots of options on replacement apps.

Hope that helps.

Rav.
 
Until you upgrade to a newer version of Palm, you can try MegaMemo. It increases the 4KB limit to 32KB.

<http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=software.showsoftware&prodid=16189>
 
In Palm OS 5.2.1 each Memo can be up to approximately 32k in size. Upgrade to Tungsten E device. Other PIM applications are enhanced too.
TesTeq
 
Top