Slice of GTD Life with Caroline Clarke

davidcoforum

Administrator
Staff member
Caroline Clarke's GTD journey goes back to when Getting Things Done was first published. She applied the methodology in her previous career in international banking, and still applies it in her new career as an illustrator and author. She shows us her intentionally designed home office/studio, with spaces for various kinds of work. She also talks in detail about how she adapts GTD to her very creative work.

Video

Audio

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
I have just listened to the recording. What a wonderful listen. I found Caroline inspirational in her thinking and how she operates, and her sketches are amazing. Thanks for sharing John!
Yes! I found that she inspired me around two areas of creativity -- writing and music. I know plenty of theory about both, but need more action. I've signed up for an intensive writing class in July, and moved the guitar an inch closer to my chair.

Carolinec

Registered
Thanks so much for watching the slice of GTD life and the kind words. Have had great interactions with Bill — fun and thank you! My intention is to contribute more to our GTD forums on topics of creativity. Some artists use GTD to give them clear space so that when they sit down in their studio they have nothing pulling at them. I’m also aiming to use GTD tools to capture, process and keep track of my illustration projects themselves. Next actions, contexts, weekly review. I’m monitoring my GTD practice (and use of Atomic Habits) and will write an little about these on my website as I go along. I’m very interested in others’ experience of all this. Thanks again.