Slice of GTD Life with Jens

davidcoforum

Administrator
Staff member
Jens Hynne Petersen is a longtime GTD enthusiast. He recaps his GTD journey, with the 2019 GTD Summit a highlight. He has been interested in paper systems, but discusses his preference for using a digital tool. His participation in the GTD community in Europe grew into a role as one of the primary organizers of what has become an annual event -- a GTD Summer Camp.

Video

Audio

Jens is one of my favorite GTDers. What he and his team members have built up in Denmark - the GTD Summercamp - is a remarkable initiative. Every year I look forward to coming to Kobaek, seeing old friends and making new ones. GTDers are just the nicest people, and this is just the nicest way to spend a weekend if you are a GTDer.

Thanks John for interviewing Jens and I hope to see you both in Denmark next year! Calenar ist blocked and "Registration open?" entry is on my waiting for-List... :cool:

Jens is one of my favorite GTDers. What he and his team members have built up in Denmark - the GTD Summercamp - is a remarkable initiative. Every year I look forward to coming to Kobaek, seeing old friends and making new ones. GTDers are just the nicest people, and this is just the nicest way to spend a weekend if you are a GTDer.

Thanks John for interviewing Jens and I hope to see you both in Denmark next year! Calenar ist blocked and "Registration open?" entry is on my waiting for-List... :cool:
What are the dates for 2025 please? And how do I register interest in order to get the 'Registration open' notification?!

What are the dates for 2025 please? And how do I register interest in order to get the 'Registration open' notification?!
Jens says that the tentative dates are June 14–15, 2025, with a pre-Summer Camp dinner on June 13. They plan to have the dates confirmed and early bird tickets available in October 2024. The gtdsummercamp.com site will have details. I don't know of a notification, so I have it on my list to check the site in October.

Jens says that the tentative dates are June 14–15, 2025, with a pre-Summer Camp dinner on June 13. They plan to have the dates confirmed and early bird tickets available in October 2024. The gtdsummercamp.com site will have details. I don't know of a notification, so I have it on my list to check the site in October.
Thanks John, that's really helpful. Unfortunately I will be in Paris around that time, so probably not able to attend, but it really is a great idea.