• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

so many SDMBs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
It may help to know that I use paper--three ring binder (approx 5 x 7). I have so many SDMBs that I am thinking of putting them in a seperate binder after weekly review. A lot are creative projects and content areas that I want to learn about. As I have carried them over I am finding that some are getting just more specific (join a masters swim team, learn to roller blade) and others more comprehensive (e.g., ist of things I want to learn how to do on the computer). Others it appears are actually parts of projects, but I don't realize this until I have collected and reviewed a few. Some have contexts, like, if I go to the Twin Cities, see and do certain things. If I go to a knitting store, look for ____. I am not planning on goinbg to a knitting store any time soon but I might put that in a section called "SDMB arts and crafts" If I career change, a list of ideas for what and how to do so, "SDMB career change with a page for "Building Trades" and a page for "Health .Professional", and a page for "Personal Trainer". I am just wondering what you all think of this. I was going to put lists in file folder or label a folder SDMB but I think I need to be able to access it more quickly than folders.
 
Top