• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Software for both Windows Mobile and Windows XP

Hi,

I've been practicing GTD using MyLife Organized. The features are exactly what I want, but the program is full of bugs and I often have crashes.

I need suggestions for other software.

I'm looking for the following features:

- Hierarchical ToDo list, and every item can be marked as a project.
- Reminders including recurring ones.
- Sync between Windows Mobile and Windows XP. That also means it should have version for both (can be web or offline based).
- Context list and the ability to set infinite contexts to a certain task.
- Search options.

I almost started using google calendar-gmail-tasks combo, but the tasks don't have recurring reminders.

Any help would be appreciated.
 
Top