• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Software Similar To ACT?

  • Thread starter Thread starter adamsoprano
  • Start date Start date
A

adamsoprano

Guest
Currently I'm using ACT for my next action lists and thinking of transfering my hotmail contacts/calendar into there as well. The question is: Is this the best software program for this kinda of integrated next action list + calendar + contact list available? Are there any similar programs which are better/similar to ACT?

Thanks,
Adam
 
I use Goldmine, and feel it is superior to Act. I feel it works very well with GTD. There is even a next action activity built in. Contactreview.com is a great resource for these kinds of questions. HTH!
 
I use Chronos Organizer. From what I understand it is very similar to Act! I love it. It's not too flashy but it has enough features to be interesting.

I have also tried Now Up-to-Date, same idea. It's a little more expensive (about $120 as opposed to $60) but it's very nice looking and is also similar to Act!
 
Top